Celebrate Endangered Species Day by spending a few hours looking for the endangered Hawaiian monk seal and maybe even cleaning up the seals’ shoreline habitat. In honor of Endangered Species Day, NOAA Fisheries is hosting the 14th Semi-annual Main Hawaiian Islands Monk Seal Count on Saturday, May 17th, 2014, 9AM - 12PM.
The Seal Count is open to everyone – no experience needed!
For more information or to sign up please contact:
- Oahu: Dana Jones – 808.234.7325 or email@example.com
- Kauai: Mary Werthwine – 480.225.5604 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Molokai: Diane Pike – 808.658.0154 or email@example.com
- Maui / Lanai: Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hawaii Island: 808.987.0765